Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Really Funny Facebook Status Yahoo Answers ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Monde -> Recrutement (Ouvert)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
newliern
Arrivant

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 13:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Really Funny Facebook Status Yahoo Answers Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Really Funny Facebook Status Yahoo Answers
> DOWNLOAD

I've even emailed multiple people on Facebook the pictures and haven't received a response. Pretty Obvious Clue, Mom. 19. 4.5kSharesShareonFacebook . It seems to me like they're just trying to sweep this problem under the rug. Every time I tried to post a question asking for an answer ( No vulgar, or abusive language in the post. But we asked a few guys at work and they said they prefer a bj, because they just have to lay back and not do the work. Reply Fukyu June 13, 2014 Srs? Learn to spell guy. Every time I tried to post a question asking for an answer ( No vulgar, or abusive language in the post. Discover. 5. (Please excuse my spelling a combination of mild dyslexia and the fact that English is not my native language.) Reply Pranav Raj January 19, 2014 I also use yahoo, itz really funny, after seeing this i am gonna spend my time reading yahoo questions Reply ICanSeeYou June 7, 2014 I would like to see how many of you will post your phone number, address, tell me your name, tell me your country, state, and city, tell me how well your house is protected, and also make me a sandwich when I find you. I was originally maid of honour but she instead chose my brothers wife (I don't know why that happened). show more My sister's wedding is in a month. If you like this post, share it with your friends on Facebook! 1. This is exactly what this post is about: below you can see 27 of the most hilariously dumb questions ever made on Yahoo Answers. What is the BEST dental insurance company & plan without a long waiting period for root canals? 13 answers Dental 2 days ago Helping with my sister's wedding? My sister's wedding is in a month. It's like staying in a relationship is hard for me and I like to chase girls. #9 Is Just Hilarious! 709 Shares Funny 28 Hilarious Proofs That Some Kids Are Always A Step Ahead. It seems to me like they're just trying to sweep this problem under the rug. Remember earlier when I posted the rather angry answer from a poster who was a wee bit upset with the number of Am I pregnant questions on Yahoo Answers? This one wouldve shoved that poster clear over the edge. They started talking, dating, engaged within months. I know this probably isnt a serious question (Lord, I hope its not a serious question) but I still thought it warranted inclusion on this list anyway. 2. They must get cold out there walking the streets in their short skirts, heels and bikini tops. What's happening? Can I get some help please? It seems as if Facebook does not give one **** about their customers anymore. How? I demand to know who looked at those words and said, Ah, yes Sandstorm by Da Rude. It bought me. What's happening? Can I get some help please? It seems as if Facebook does not give one **** about their customers anymore. No data so far. Of course the 18 hour bra doesnt break after 18 hours. Special Feature 1 of 5 Do you truly believe that your date want to meet you for dinner but is just innocently running late? Do you trust that your sister honestly has no idea where your favorite sweater could be? How can you tell if a friend is lying in a text message? asked by Yahoo Answers Team Special Feature 2 of 5 Tight shorts or flashy tops can perfectly be your gym etiquette. Seriously though, most Leap Babies celebrate their birthday on February 28th or March 1st 5a02188284
how many mb does facebook app usebest jokes for facebook statuseshow to download pictures from facebook to cdwhat to do if your facebook account is lockeddownload old version of facebook for bbcomo quitar a alguien del chat de facebookdownload free facebook account hackerfacebook download youtube videofacebook album names for autumnso cute images for facebook
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 16:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Really Funny Facebook Status Yahoo Answers

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Monde -> Recrutement (Ouvert) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz